The Casa de Corazón Headquarters team is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter, and motivated individual to join our finance team in the position of Sr. Accountant.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
- 90% English Proficiency- Spanish Proficiency preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (B.A.)
- 7+ year experience in accounting
- Experience working with multiple entities
- Intra Company Accounting
- Metric Reporting
- Ability to research and analyze various types of informational data
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and communication skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Working knowledge of accounting and HR systems
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Budgeting for Casa de Corazón, Casa Franchising, and various affiliated LLCs as assigned.
- Reporting and Analysis of finances and budgets for Casa de Corazón, Casa Franchising, and various affiliated LLCs as assigned.
- Auditing of company finances for Casa de Corazón, Casa Franchising, and various affiliated LLCs as assigned.
- Legal and GAAP Analysis Compliance.
- Maintain monthly financial records for Casa de Corazón, Casa Franchising, and various affiliated LLCs as assigned; prepare internal monthly financial statements.
- Collect and analyze franchisee financials and provide feedback monthly by way of comparison to an average month at one of our model corporate centers.
- Collect fees from franchisees, including royalties, brand fund contributions, training fees, etc.
- Support franchisees and their affiliated personnel such as accountants, as needed.
- PTO + 12 Annual Paid Holidays
- Discount on childcare services
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K plan with Company Match
- Paid Maternal and Paternal Leave
- Many more benefits!
To Apply, please click the "Apply" button and send us your resume and cover letter!