Senior Account Manager
360 Live Media is looking for an Senior Account Manager to join our team in Washington, DC. We are seeking a professional who is ambitious, competitive, highly driven to succeed, and interested in growing the business while delivering superior work for clients in the association space.
360 Live Media is an event strategy, marketing, and design agency that helps associations maximize the impact of their events to advance their mission. We drive tangible business results by helping organizations modernize their approach to events, membership, and revenue. Working at the intersection of Madison Avenue, Silicon Valley and K St, we bring fresh ideas, new thinking and real results to association executives and the organizations they lead.
Working at 360 Live Media isn't a "sit (or stand)-behind-your-desk, 9-5, do-the-same-thing-every-day" kind of experience. Based in the heart of Washington, D.C., our team of fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial strategists, innovators and doers are driven to achieve growth for our clients and our company. 360 Live Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of SmithBucklin, a 100 percent employee-owned association management and services company that more organizations turn to than any other.
What You Will Do:
- Client Relationships & Growth
- Directly manage client accounts as assigned, with overall responsibility for the client-agency relationship.
- Ensure profitability of client projects.
- Retain clients and build strong, trusting relationships.
- Provide superior customer service and ensure client satisfaction.
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Understand client needs and identify new business opportunities within assigned client accounts.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to manage and grow assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
- Strategic Direction, Project Management & Quality Assurance
- Provide strategic direction and oversight on client deliverables.
- Support the development of and review client deliverables; provide recommendations for improvement prior to delivery.
- Coordinate and lead stakeholder and client meetings and provide strategic direction on client presentations.
- Develop the creation of client project plans and timelines that are achievable and adhered to by internal teams.
- Facilitate internal team communication as needed to ensure that client work is delivered on time and on budget, while meeting the desired business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 7+ years of experience in account management at an events, creative, or marketing agency.
- Experience managing large account portfolios, and managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to retain and grow existing client accounts.
- Ability to prioritize and manage internal workflow after assessing client priorities.
- Strong customer service and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized and solution-oriented.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize.
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with the association space.
- Experience with Project Management Systems such as Monday.com or ProWorkflow.
- People management experience.
Where Do You Fit?
Whether you are just beginning your career or are a mid- or senior-level professional, working at 360 Live Media and SmithBucklin will offer you countless opportunities to develop transferrable skills, acquire meaningful knowledge and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace. By working collaboratively with smart, ambitious, multi-talented, genuine and hardworking colleagues, you will build meaningful, deep and enduring relationships that will serve you well throughout your career, regardless of your chosen path. In addition, as a 100 percent employee-owned company, SmithBucklin offers all of our people - regardless of position or compensation - an equal chance to experience the fulfillment and reap the benefits of ownership. As owners, our employees control the destiny of SmithBucklin and are unified in the goal of building a great, enduring company.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At SmithBucklin, Equal Employment Opportunity is our commitment and goal. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a reference and background investigation based on position.