Sales Director – National Retail Accounts
This could be the job you've been waiting for!
As part of Pinnacle Climate Technologies team, you are working in an innovative, customer-driven, and highly collaborative team environment, focused on providing air quality, comfort, and safety solutions. With one of the world's most iconic brands behind your back, MASTER, your ideas and climate solutions have the potential to reach customers around the worlds as we write the next chapter.
Position Summary: In accordance with Pinnacle's Company Values of Customer Focus, Team Player, Positive Attitude, Accountable/Dependable, Do the Right Thing, position is responsible to maintain a high level of ownership for their business and provide selling solutions to customers and win new business. Sustain close working relationships with key customers by identifying the critical decision makers within the business, understanding each customer's business challenges and priorities and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction in order to increase the revenue streams.
Compensation - Competitive pay and bonus opportunities. Excellent Benefit Programs.
- Increase sales of Master products sold through our largest retail customer.
- Work directly with key accounts on merchandising, logistics, and promotional planning teams to drive sales of all PCT products to customer membership through warehouse and drop ship programs.
- Increase sales to National Accounts by developing annual advertising programs, implementing a bi-annual market strategy at the headquarters level and utilizing all customer promotional vehicles to leverage branded products with retailers.
- Generate profitable sales by selling solutions that meet the customer's needs and positioning Pinnacle for success.
- Drive Pinnacle Climate Technologies growth with National Accounts, focusing on developing aggressive advertising and promotional programs.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with National Account Corporate staff (Merchandising, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales, Major Account Managers).
- Effectively communicate program requirements to business channel managers, supply chain, finance, and leadership at Pinnacle.
- Work with PCT Supply Chain Teams to coordinate the monthly forecasting process to provide for adequate product availability.
- Handle other assigned account as necessary for the business.
- Assist in all new product rollouts by providing market and product specific feedback to leadership.
- Continually maintain in-depth knowledge of Pinnacle's products and technologies, competitive products and industry trends. Train customers on product features and benefits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Marketing or Business strongly preferred
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in Sales and/or Marketing
- A self-motivated, high energy, persistent worker, with a strong sense of urgency and "get-it-done" attitude
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals, with the ability to drive growth
- Demonstrated success in problem solving with creative and innovative solutions
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work cross functionally
- Superior interpersonal skills- proficient in both written and verbal communications
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite; including Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint
- Understanding and utilization of CRM systems
- Market and industry knowledge (competitors, environment, etc.)
- Experience in a similar segment or industry
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 40%-50%
*Position is located in our Eden Prairie, MN office. Potential for candidates to work remotely from Nashville, TN.
Work with us and take your career to new heights.
The desired individual to fill the role will be a proven relationship builder and driven business development expert. Communication and execution are paramount to success. The key attributes needed are an ability to engage, manage and leverage large complex customers. The person hired for this position would be accountable to all day-to-day activities including product positioning, promotion, pricing, presentation/line reviews, issue mitigation, and support reconciliation with key accounts.