Paid Search Account Manager
Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members. We are looking for talented individuals to join our Digital Performance Marketing Team as a Paid Search Account Manager.
The Paid Search Account Manager is expected to have demonstrated previous success managing paid search campaigns $2.5M+ and more. This position requires in-depth knowledge of SEM tools and processes, as well as the ability to effectively utilize these tools. This position also requires the ability to communicate and teach SEM concepts to new hires, other Brunner team members, and clients. Superior organizational and time management skills are imperative as work on multiple projects simultaneously under strict timelines and budgets is expected.
• Leads channel strategy development, plans channel campaigns and provides campaign performance analysis
• Develops and executes plans based on objectives, identifies key performance indicators and effectively provides campaign performance analysis across channels
• Responsible for overseeing and ensuring excellence in the execution, optimizations, and reporting of the paid search and other digital initiatives across Google Adwords, Bing Ads, with the ability to manage social platforms a plus
• Daily/weekly client communications with internal and external team to ensure excellent customer service from team who reports up to him/her, providing project planning, strategic guidance and leadership
• Stay up to date on new developments and ad buying techniques and providing POVs to clients
• Work with internal business units to ensure campaign goals are met in all facets of marketing channels
• Provides final set of eyes for campaign deliverables, ensuring QC across the board
• Ability to act as integrator for cross-channel clients at Brunner (digital and traditional)
• Manage and monitor SEM projects and deliverables with limited supervision
• Reporting: Extract insights from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives
• Identify innovative and measurable solutions applying foundational digital knowledge to help reach client goals
• Managing scope of client work, tracking timelines and client hours, execution and delivery of projects, and client communication.
• Comprehend data analysis and problem-solving skills; able to draw conclusions with guidance and are able to devise strategic recommendations based on findings
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, vlookups, and chart building. Working knowledge of Visual Basic macros a plus.
• Ability to analyze cross-channel campaign data and provide strong insights, analysis, next steps and recommendations
Presentation & Strategy:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent MS Word and PowerPoint skills
• Comfortable presenting to C-suite client contacts (in-person, via email, PowerPoint, etc.) with your audience's expectations and subject matter knowledge in mind
• Ability to create media plans with little supervision (cross-channel media plans required)
• Ability to assist with new business pitches, both written and oral
Teamwork & Project Management:
• Extremely organized, able to balance client timelines and business needs across multiple clients
• Ability to manage multiple direct reports, ensuring that their timelines and quality of work is adhered to internally and externally
• Effectively communicate strategic and tactical requirements to client contacts and internally
• Ability to create client project plans for onboarding new accounts across multiple channels, and ensuring adherence to project plans from internal and external teams
• Work comfortably in dynamic, time intensive environments where competing priorities are commonplace; Must manage expectations and priorities
• 3-5 years of insert media channel experience, preferably on the agency side
• Capable of successfully leading small to large scale integrated media campaigns spending between $100K - $2.5M+ annually with little to no oversight
• Ability to manage 1-4 direct reports (management experience a plus)
• Experience beyond managing insert media channel required
• Advanced proficiency and clear understanding of metrics, their significance to SEM, and how to track meaningful data
• Expert competency level in Excel
• Strategic and creative thinking - always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
• Strong communication and presentation skills - spoken, written, or visual - for internal teams and external client executives
• Pattern of success, taking initiative, and repeatability in supporting and handling of above responsibilities
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that unlimited PTO, half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.