OEM Accounts Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Douglas Dynamics is North America's premier manufacturer and upfitter of work truck attachments and equipment. Our belief is that our employees and culture are just as important to the company as serving our customers. We place a high value on building a team and working environment where individuals can succeed professionally and personally. As a team member at Douglas Dynamics, you can expect to make a difference through your work, to have a direct impact on the achievement of a very meaningful mission to serve our customers, to advance your career, and to have room for fun and fulfillment in your daily life.
We would love to have you join our team, where we offer top notch benefits, multiple avenues for advancement and a great working environment.
HOW WE DO IT:
Grow, Improve, and Engage is our focus as an organization to ensure we succeed by executing the right things. These are our Core Values and are How We Win in the marketplace. The Winning Behaviors are what each Douglas Dynamics employee does to support the success of our company. They are the expectations of all of us to help ensure we focus on winning as an organization the right way! Our Winning Behaviors are:
- Be Customer & Results Driven
- Anticipate the Possibilities
- Collaborate & Care
- Communicate Responsibly
- Develop Self & Others
- Get Better Every Day
We are seeking an OEM Accounts Manager
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
Be the product, vehicle and market expert in the Compact Equipment and Utility Vehicle attachment segments. Manage OEM and vertical market business partnerships and product lines. Build relationships to develop innovative solutions that provide a competitive advantage and are positioned to win the segment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A fulfilling career with the ability to contribute to an Industry leader
- A comprehensive suite of benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A generous 401k match
- Profit sharing for all full-time employees
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Analyze and identify opportunities to secure new businesses, increase depth with current partnerships, optimize profit and increase revenues within the defined product and market segment.
- Understand and develop plans for complex products, pricing and multi-channel sales strategies.
- Own and manage the product line strategy and maintain product roadmap for OEM, Allied and Aftermarket Sales customer bases.
- Analyze markets and channel partners to obtain latest trends, customer needs, competitor's position and depth of customer base to formulate product marketing strategies.
- Initiate business case development by establishing customer need, market opportunity and product positioning. Act as the voice of the customer.
- Strong financial acumen, own pricing, drive revenue growth, measure and achieve margin and profitability targets.
- Participate in product development programs and tollgate processes from concept evaluation through design, development, launch and maintenance.
- Support product launches, contributing to the development of feature and benefit content, product positioning and sales, promotion and communication material development.
- Support multiple sales channels with product features & benefits training and dealer development resources.
- Manage OEM engagements to design strategies and products to achieve mutually beneficial goals.
- Identify new vehicle applications and markets to widen market base for enhanced revenue and profit generation.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management team to develop product specifications meeting customer requirements.
- Represent company at trade association meetings and training events to promote product.
- Provide input on market trends to help direct product research and development.
- Participate when feasible with cross functional teams formed to create continuous improvement efforts in systems and procedures.
WHAT THIS ROLE NEEDS:
Employee must have an unrestricted license to drive an automobile, and able to travel using all modes of transportation, including air travel.
Willingness to travel overnight 15%-20% of the time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university required with emphasis on Business, Marketing or Engineering preferred. Five to ten years related experience and/or training in product marketing, product development and/or channel marketing within the compact equipment and/or utility vehicle market segments. Master's degree preferred.
Our focus on integrity, teamwork, and high performance creates an ideal work environment for every one of our employees.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Discover our opportunities and come see all the ways you can do more at Douglas Dynamics.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Douglas Dynamics, LLC does not discriminate against qualified applicants in hiring based on race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. #Diversity