International General Ledger Accountant (m/f/d)
Join us in shaping the future of e-health as an International General Ledger Accountant (m/f/d)
As a pioneer in digital health, our heart beats for the development and implementation of new technologies. For the next stage of the e-health evolution, we are looking for creative minds who enjoy working with diverse technologies, their own creative freedom and professional development.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual closings for different international entities, including relevant notes disclosures.
- Maintain/analyze the local GAAP and IFRS ledgers and reconcile the differences between those two ledgers.
- Work with company’s external payroll and tax partners to ensure compliance with local requirements and interact with various departments to review and validate financial information.
- Preparation of all due local filings (VAT, CIT prepayments, provisional tax returns, etc)
- Preparation of the annual financial statements: You are the contact person for various stakeholder such as internal/external audit team, business controllers, managing directors, tax administration, Accounts Payable/Accounts receivable team, etc.
What you bring along:
- You have completed a bachelor or master’s degree in Finance/Accounting.
- You have at least 1-3 years experience in Accounting field.
- Good Excel skills are required.
- You are able to communicate well in English (written and spoken).
- And last but not least you are flexible, a team player but, if needed, you can work also independently and enjoy thriving in an international dynamic environment.
What you can expect from us:
Reason and purpose: Become a part of an important mission. We are shaping the future of e-health at the intersection of healthcare and digitization.
Attractive locations with real communities. We focus on people and team spirit, hence we offer you attractive locations.
Job security: We offer you a secure job in a stable market environment.
Exchange at eye level: Everyone contributes to our success, regardless of their position. We are proud of our face-to-face mentality and the exchange and interaction at eye level - beyond all hierarchies.
Creative freedom: You can make the difference in exciting projects. We offer you a wide range of development opportunities and long-term perspectives.
All-round package: Employee benefits, a sophisticated feel-good management system, and other site-specific offers.
Convinced? Apply now online with all necessary documents (incl. salary requirements and earliest possible starting date).
We create the future of e-health.
Become part of an important mission.