Financial Manager, Sr. (Grants Accounting)
Minimum Training and Experience Required to Perform Essential Job Functions
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration with professional grant analytics work, or a related field from an accredited college or university.
• Five years of accounting experience of which three years must be grants related, in federal programs grants administration.
• Knowledge of 2 CFR Part 200 Grant Guidelines and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Strong accounting and financial skills, excellent written and oral communication skills required.
• Experience with ERP systems, preferably Oracle.
• Supervisory experience is required.
Closing Date/Time: 2023-08-31