Fiber Network Account Executive (Outside B2B Sales)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
New Hope, MN, USA
$70,000- $145,000 Commission Potential to make up to $240,000
Base + Commission
Your high energy and awesome ability to create long term, positive business relationships with high profile customers is what we are looking for to join our sales team!
You will proactively prospect, sell, and build a book of business as well as manage the customer experience ensuring retention and upselling of current customers. As the largest independently owned communications company in Minnesota, we offer our customers a leading edge network providing them with fast, reliable broadband and voice. This sales position requires that "hunter" mentality as we are looking to grow our Twin Cities, St. Cloud and Rochester markets.
We prefer that you possess the following:
- Degree in sales, business or related; or equivalent experience a plus
- 3+ years of customer account management, sales, or related preferably in the telecommunications sector
- Experience acting as primary contact with high profile customers ensuring an excellent customer experience at all times
- Experience with building a book of business, including customer retention and expansion plan
- Experience with contract negotiations and overcoming sales objections
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to develop and manage a sales funnel
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and generate results
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to handle sales objections
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strategic prospecting skills
- Ability to think on your feet
We offer an energetic work environment with a sales team committed to the customer, competitive salary plus commission, and great benefits.
Our people are our advantage. We may be biased, but we think they're the best customer-focused, crazy smart, hard-working and, above all, kind! We're a dedicated team of doers who drive innovation, culture and our positive impact on the communities we serve.
The best employees anywhere, that's the Arvig advantage. Discover your advantage.
Find out more about us at arvigcareers.com
Women and Minorities Encouraged to Apply