Director, Office of Planning, Analysis and Accountability
Specific responsibilities of the position include:
- Overseeing the Agency's implementation of the federal performance framework, including strategic and annual planning and priority goal setting, strategic objectives, performance measures, strategic foresight, enterprise risk management, data-driven performance reviews, and enterprise improvement efforts.
- Developing and managing the Agency's strategic foresight to identify emerging challenges, opportunities, and technologies to inform decisions and increase the resiliency of Agency strategies.
- Collaborating with the Agency's Evaluation Officer and other relevant senior leaders to ensure the Agency meets requirements set forth in the Foundations for Evidence-Based Policymaking Act (Evidence Act).
- Preparing the annual Agency Performance Report as part of the Agency's budget and other performance and accountability reports as required by the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA) Modernization Act and as amended by the Evidence Act.
- Managing development and use of EPA performance reporting and analysis tools.
- Supervising staff organized into units headed by subordinate managers and supervisors.
- Obtaining and allocating the financial and material resources necessary to support OPAA's programs.