Commerical Flooring Account Executive
Austin, TX, US
Work. Day in and day out. On average one-third of our lives are spent at work. Should you expect to enjoy it? At McCoy Rockford, we believe the answer is yes and we work hard to positively impact lives by improving the 8 to 5! We help companies do great work by helping employees Think Better, Engage Better and Feel Better.
The Commercial Flooring Account Executive is a great opportunity to enhance and grow our client base, grow your income, and have the freedom to design your day and schedule! (Hybrid work options are available after training and review period are successfully completed.)
As a Commercial Flooring Account Executive, you will:
- Represent McCoy Rockford products and services to general contractors, end users, and other outside entities to influence specification and product selection
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and new customers, general contractors, and end users; identify potential leads and sales prospects
- Understand customer's flooring requirements; review job site conditions and conduct field survey
- Determine resource requirements for project; estimate time, materials and personnel costs; create proposals
- Develop accurate sales projections and consistently meet and/or exceed sales goals and profit margins
- Manage each project against the established project budget
- Communicate project status with customer
- Ensure all issues or change order requests are appropriately documented and addressed
- Ensure all work is complete, invoiced, and documented
- Participate in team meetings and training; complete all reporting requirements on a timely basis
The ideal candidate:
- Is dynamic and tech-savvy with 0-3 years' successful experience in construction project management
- Has a genuine passion for project management
- Can network to build meaningful relationships with clients that include General Contractors, end users, industry influences and co-workers
- Rises to the challenge of your goals seeking ways to exceed them, excited about the earning possibilities. You are dedicated to fully understanding our products and services we provide and can effectively navigate our processes.
- Possesses great communication skills
- Is entrepreneurial-minded and enjoy working on your own but is open to mentorship while developing your skills
- Views the role as a true business owner who is interested in building up your business. Your time will not be micromanaged.
- Past commercial or residential construction work is preferred.