Airport Accounting Technical Specialist- Travel
The salary range for this position is $41,000-$46,000
General Description and Classification Standards
This is an experienced, skilled, and customer focused position responsible for performing daily accounts payable transactions while adhering to the Department's procedures and core values. Ensure payments are verified, reconciled to established policies and procedures in addition to processing in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
Works under minimal supervision; follows standardized procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
Minimum Qualifications - Education and Experience
- Associate degree in accounting or business-related field.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a process(es).
- Professional experience >5 years in a billing/accounts payable/customer-facing role may substitute for education requirements.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Experience with Concur T&E software is preferred.
- Expense report processing experience.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or financial business-related field.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, and/or Business Administration.
- Experience working knowledge with Oracle, People Soft, Great Plans, JD Edwards, SAP.
- Experience in working with Oracle Cloud environment.
- Intermediate-level skill in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software databases.
- Basic understanding of principles of bookkeeping and accounting.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in an A/P role or accounting experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word) and Outlook.
Essential Capabilities and Work Environment
Required physical, lifting, and sensory capabilities are requirements to perform the job successfully. Typical environmental conditions associated with the job.
Closing Date/Time: 2023-09-13