Accountant, II (FI0203)
Minimum Qualifications - Education & Experience
- Possess a associates or bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college
- Direct experience in working in large ERP environment and accounting systems
- Five plus years of professional experience and proficiency in working with high volume and complex accounting
- At least two years of experience in local government and account reconciliation experience preferred
- At least one year with an engineering, architectural, construction, or government agency.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Knowledge of procure to pay processes and government finance.
- Knowledge of engineering, architectural, and construction invoice processing procedures and project accounting.
- Invoice Audit Compliance experience supporting capital and transportation programs, government finance, and managing contracts to audit recommendations.
- Knowledge of PMP, GAAP and FAR guidelines.
- Experience utilizing AIA templates and updating financial records.
- Experience reviewing and processing commodity, consultant, and contractor invoices.
- Experience utilizing electronic and cloud platforms, e.g., DocuSign, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, shared databases, Oracle and PMIS applications.
Licensures and Certifications
Essential Capabilities and Work Environment
Required physical, lifting, and sensory capabilities are requirements to perform the job successfully. Typical environmental conditions associated with job. Ability to handle change and function efficiently in remote, hybrid, and in-person environments.