Since 1982, Compu Dynamics has been a leading provider of critical power and precision cooling solutions for data centers, network facilities, server rooms, operations centers, points of presence and other communications facilities. Our manufacturer-certified service and installation technicians deliver turnkey, energy efficient solutions for some of the worlds most demanding information technology clients.
Join our growing team! Compu Dynamics has an immediate opening for a Account Manager on our Sales team!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Generate new product leads and business opportunities that will translate into company revenue
- Prospect, propose and close on new revenue opportunities
- Prepare and define scopes of work and estimates
- Network online, by phone, e-mail and in person with the IT and building facilities personnel within both government and commercial organizations
- Maintain thorough knowledge of mission critical power and cooling industry trends and technologies
- Conceptualize and execute creative and differentiated strategies, programs, and tools that support clients strategic objectives
- Maintains all sales demonstration tools and applications
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients, vendors and colleagues; works to establish a positive working relationship
- Drives company/personal vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
- Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent education and experience;
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience in either of the following industries: Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC, or Data Center
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Understanding of data center critical power and cooling systems
- 3-5 years experience working with IT companies, colocations and end users who manage and maintain data center infrastructure
Compu Dynamics Pay Range
$86,000 - $120,000 USD
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 4%, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Time Off, up to 4 weeks PTO after 60 days and you get your birthday off!
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.